Thursday, June 30, 2016

Password expired and request admin to change your password Azure AAD powershell command

I come across with a weird situation as follow while working with Azure.
1. one of my Azure AAD account password has expired.
then I logged with another admin account and reset the password to same password as it was earlier.
then I was able to login and also I can use my automations in Azure.
but when I tried to login to AAD powershell using that account I got error "Password expired and request admin to change your password ".
I though the flag might be still on for password expired.
so I just logged in to Azure with the account wch I was getting error.
then changed password and again changed back to the original password and after that login to AAD powershell was ok.


hope this will help some one if they will come across such....


Regards,
Yes.Sudhanshu

No comments:

Post a Comment